PURPOSE: We place a great deal of emphasis on our in - store experience, which means creating an interactive environment to appeal to all senses. As the creative store manager you will be responsible for curating and consistently transforming the space. If you are interested in art, style and holistic lifestyle, please contact us.
- Responsible for curating the store as per the requirements of the Kayal HQ.
- Holding art events or pop ups in the store.
- Managing the sales staff and finances of the store.
- Record-keeping and reporting to the finance at HQ.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stock.
- Investigating market trends and customer feedback.
- Addressing customer’s feedback/complaints for Karachi and directing the complaint to relevant department.
- Hiring new staff members and training them.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in disciplines of Arts
3 – 7 years of experience in styling, staging, and visual merchandising of clothing, accessories and home-wares, or curating art shows.
All CVs/Profiles to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org