PURPOSE: We place a great deal of emphasis on our in - store experience, which means creating an interactive environment to appeal to all senses. As the creative store manager you will be responsible for curating and consistently transforming the space. If you are interested in art, style and holistic lifestyle, please contact us.
This position is full time and managerial.
A marketing manager will be required to developing and execute marketing
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA:
- - Develop and execute marketing plan for retail store and e-commerce;
- - Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brand and
- drive qualified traffic to our front door as well as eCommerce platform
- - Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and
- converts our target groups
- - Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns
- - Organize and manage photoshoots and marketing campaigns and collabs.
- - Oversight into social media inquiries
Transforming store space visually every week
- - Holding events in the space
- - Managing and training retail staff
- - Making sure payments are done on time (overheads etc)
- - Organise campaigns and shoots
- - Scouting new products with Creative Director
- - Maintaining contacts and networking/ meeting vendors if and when required
- - Should be able to impart authority
- Physical stock checking at the end every month
- Reconciling stock at hand with the POS and excel database
- Making sure that product that is not selling is being rotated and being sent back to the vendor
- Taking responsibility of the stock at hand and stock in storage, making sure damage is avoided during display and storage
- Responsible for ordering and informing HQ for more stock needed well in time (at least a week)
- Informing damage as soon as discovered with photographic evidence
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in disciplines of Arts
3 – 7 years of experience in styling, staging, and visual merchandising of clothing, accessories and home-wares, or curating art shows.
All CVs/Profiles to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org