Position: Entry Level; This position is not remote
We are looking for a driven E commerce and Social Media Executive to
attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
Social media executive should have a solid understanding of how each
social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is
engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant
providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Answer customer queries at all platforms and resolve customer complaints
within 24 hrs by directing them to relevant department.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research,
platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience
identification: in coordination with Marketing and Operations Manager.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video
or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community
members to take action in collaboration with Creative Director and
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the
- Ensure product shots are arranged for updating products online
- Update the website with the latest product as per product launches
daily, weekly etc.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules with the Marketing
Manager and Creative Director.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social
data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to
manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Send monthly newsletter about new products/other contents to our mailing
list after formulating it with Marketing Manager and approved by Creative
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org